I went to hubby's house today to study and just nice suppose to go to ite central to find my friend... but instead she forget to bring what she needs to bring so I ended up going to hubby's house straight from my place....but I find myself quite smart because I found a faster way to go to hubby's house. Instead of the usual 1.5 hours to reach, I can reach in 1hours time. Even though it's been quite awhile I go there already... 

When i reach there, hubby cook lunch for me. Even though it's not say very very extravangant or whatever you called it, i am still very satisfied with his lunch. And it was the first time i see him cooking. :) so concentrated in wanting to cook what he wants. And even the noodle eat and taste like what i think it would be. :) the bad part is that, when we finished everything, it's already 3pm.. quite late already... and so we started our studying... but as usual, hubby slept while studying..some of the expected stuff that he would do... so i let him rest for awhile before calling him awake to continue studying... cause it is not right to allow him to continue sleeping when u know that he got test the next day.. but i like to see him sleep and hope i can sleep with him too even though i know i cant... and it's been a long time since i last saw him already.. and recebtly i was alittle getting neglected because of exams... BUT i wasnt fussing or what so ever. So i went over to find him. Haha. But now i am worried.. because his tomorrow's paper is late afternoon... i hope he wont fall asleep while doing the paper as he always tends to get afternoon naps after lunch...

1:40 AM
0 comments




older posts ♥ newer posts