Name: Chan Ker Sing Gender: Female Birthday: 29th January 1993 Horoscope: Aquarius r/s Status: Single Academic school: CHIJ(BT), Hillgrove Secondary School, Singapore Polytechnic, SIM University
Loves
Color: Pink, Black, White Animals: Penguins, Dogs, Cats Snacks: Popcorns, Durian Strudel,etc Hobbies: Watch Dramas, Movies, Listen to Music k-idols: 2pm, Shinee, Super Junior, Sistar, f(x)
Hates
food: Duck, etc
Hope
Contact Lens
Good Friends Forever
Good Results
Dream Life
Freedom
My hubby got me a new phone samsung galaxy s5. I was guilty and shock because I didn't expect that he will get it for me plus it's expensive now as it just release not long ago. What makes it worse is he got 2 s5. And the amount he used is So scary to me. And it makes me really really guilty because of it even though I did pay $250..
What makes it worst is that he is sick now and have to go and see doctors and still does not get to know what illnesses he have gotten. Which means the amount he is using is much much more than just the phone but also the doctors bills...